Welcome to Little Steps

This is nizzyool, finally creating a blog for my fictions. You may find me at Asianfanfics, AsianFanFiction, or Winglin with the same username. I'm Indonesian, currently going to University of Indonesia, majoring in Korean Language and Culture.

Please drop comments after reading, or at least hit the reaction button :) But please, do not comment anonymously. I want to know my readers, kekeke.
Enjoy your stay here!


-because every steps started with one little step.

Friday, June 3, 2011

Get Married, Dara! prologue



FOREWORDS

Sandara Park is the eldest child in the family. Her father had died and she took the responsibility to be the head of the family. The only thing she has in mind is working hard to earn money so she can afford a good life for her mother and her little brother, Park Sanghyun.
 
She has a nextdoor neighbour named Jiyong. The only son of Kwon family. The playful boy who declared to the world he loves Sandara when he was ten.

Then suddenly her mother asked her to get married.


CHARACTERS

Sandara Park (2NE1)

Kwon Jiyong (Big Bang)

Park Cheondung (MBLAQ) -- I will use his real name Park Sanghyun in this fiction. 


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, that shabby poster :'( It was my first attempted to create a poster. And I failed. Total fail :/
Just forget the poster and enjoy the story! :)

nizzyool.

No comments:

Post a Comment