Welcome to Little Steps

This is nizzyool, finally creating a blog for my fictions. You may find me at Asianfanfics, AsianFanFiction, or Winglin with the same username. I'm Indonesian, currently going to University of Indonesia, majoring in Korean Language and Culture.

Please drop comments after reading, or at least hit the reaction button :) But please, do not comment anonymously. I want to know my readers, kekeke.
Enjoy your stay here!


-because every steps started with one little step.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Like Always

“Jun-chan, look!”

I turn to see her holding a puppy. Goosebumps start crawling on my skin. I should’ve never agreed coming here, but what can I do? She wins the pleading war, like always.

“It’s pretty, right? Isn’t it cute? Wanna touch it?” She walks towards me and holds out the puppy in her arms. I move backwards but I realize the wall is behind and I have nowhere to escape.


“Mao,” I plead but I know instantly it’s not gonna work, like always. She put it on my chest and forces both my hands to hold it.

“MAO!” I cry. I bet she can see my pale face goes paler, but I know she doesn’t care. Like always. She laughs all her heart instead. Oh, like always.

“It will not harm you, Jun-chan~ Come on, touch it!” She forces my left hand to caress the brown puppy. “See? It’s cute, isn’t it?” she beams.

Oh yeah, as long as I can see those sparkling eyes, I won’t mind. Even if this stupid allergic may send me to hospital later, I don’t care. As long as I can see her beams like always.

That’s my final wish, God, will you grant it?

No comments:

Post a Comment