Welcome to Little Steps

This is nizzyool, finally creating a blog for my fictions. You may find me at Asianfanfics, AsianFanFiction, or Winglin with the same username. I'm Indonesian, currently going to University of Indonesia, majoring in Korean Language and Culture.

Please drop comments after reading, or at least hit the reaction button :) But please, do not comment anonymously. I want to know my readers, kekeke.
Enjoy your stay here!


-because every steps started with one little step.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Love in the Ice

WARNING: This drabble contains a sensitive theme for TVXQ fans.


The weather was hot. I went to the nearest cold beverages machine. I got two cans as Changmin wanted one. Then I saw him.

He’s walking to the machine too. I examined his figure. He gained more weight.

He froze ten steps away from me.

His player yet warm look then removed by an awkward one. I swore, our fans would still be swooned even with that face.


I didn’t expect to meet him here. I knew he’s in Korea to film, but I didn’t know the set was around here. We’ve never been able to wander around without guards even with disguise--or are they able now?

None of us said a word. We were in awkward silence until Changmin came whining.

“Hyung, where’s my--“ he also frozed seeing him. “Yoochun hyung…” he said faintly.

“Oraenmanieyo.” Yoochun bowed slightly.

Changmin and I bowed back. “Oraenmanieyo.”

We haven’t seen each others for months and all we said was only ‘long time no see’. One could tell how much I wanted those precious times back.

-------------------------------
No bashing if you don't agree with the way I describe this, please. This is because I believe if they do meet again in real life after the whole things happened to them, they most likely will be awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment